Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Phoebe and Her Nonno

Oh Hell. It's true.  Why fight it?  Pictures really do speak better than words.  This past weekend provided perfect opportunities to tell a great story, in photos.  A grandfather who was a "manny" for a six-month-old, six years ago and an "almost" first-grader granddaugher,  with nothing but time together for two whole days.  So, I'm going to sit back, let my brain take a much-needed rest,  and let it roll........with a little help from the......remember it.....t.v. series.....Courtship of Eddie's Father....

People let me tell you 'bout my best friend
He's a warm-hearted person who'll love me to the end
People let me tell you 'bout my best friend
He's a one boy cuddly toy my up my down my pride and joy






The ultimate "Cuddly Toy"

Joe's favorite seat, ever

Who's teaching who what???

There has never been a more captive audience
Only a best friend would provide a warming car after an evening swim

No comments:

Post a Comment